Insta-worthy hidden gems: Blue Sky Brews

Ella Schuellerman, Arts & Life Editor

This week’s Insta-worthy spot is Blue Sky Brews. Tucked away in Little Italy, the fresh cafe is located at the corner of Murray Hill and Edgehill.

According to their website, Blue Sky Brews is “A familiar environment to return to and read, talk, work, drink, meet new people, meet old people, debate life and chill.”

Check out Arts & Life Editor Ella Schuellerman’s favorite Instagram photo-ops during her visit last weekend:

Opening their doors in February, the cafe has been bustling with local college students and hospital staff this fall. The staff props the blue door open, weather permitting, to invite any curious onlookers inside for a latte or americano.  (Ella Schuellerman)
The front corner of Blue Sky Brews includes a hidden bookshelf that is full of borrowed books and old board games. (Ella Schuellerman)
The cafe interior gives off a warm atmosphere full of plants and comfortable seating with details of modern art throughout, including a neon sign of their name.  (Ella Schuellerman)
Various seating arrangements give coffee lovers options for whatever experience they are looking for: three-hour homework sessions, chowing down a pastry after a 12-hour shift or catching up with a group of old friends.  (Ella Schuellerman)

Blue Sky Brews’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blueskybrews/